Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dirty Little Secret

We just sang that this song by All American Rejects at club. I thought it was just that, a song. Until I came home tonight...

I found my husband in bed. Pretending to be asleep. Pretending. He got a good scare out of me when I went in to give him a kiss. But that's beside the point. It's what happened after this that matters.

You see, my husband loves to cut-out coupons. He's all about some good deals (and loves to brag about them too!), even at the grocery store. So in usual form, he came home bragging about all the good deals he scored the other night. But it seems he left something out...

That's right, after I kissed him goodnight, I came into the living room to relax. And wanting something sweet I began searching the kitchen cabinets for something to satisfy my craving. And that when the truth came out. His dirty little secret...a stash of Gushers!

So now I'm enjoying his little secret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment