Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thoughts and updates

I haven't posted in quite a while. I've struggled with having a blog...how candid should I be?? Is it okay to be sarcastic and a little critical in such a pubic place? Does my blog honor Christ or is it just a space to display wit that may not be life giving? I desire to be intentional in the way I live out my faith and have yet to find the balance of how to be real and honoring while blogging...

So instead I'll post about my bathroom/kitchen :)

Hubby and I bought a house in March. It's a fixer-upper. We moved-in in May and since then we've (and by we, I mean my part has been to keep a positive attitude!) been renoing the space. Walls have been knocked out, ceilings replaced, doors put in places where walls used to be, windows replaced and still tons more to do before the space is functional. So in the mean time we've been living in the back side of the house.

We really have everything we need. It just isn't always the most convenient! My kitchen is in the area that is down to bare bones so I've converted the ginormous master bathroom (which was built fully handicap accessible) into my make-shift kitchen. It's not perfect but it works :)

It's so big that my kitchen table fits!!


And here's my counter, sinks for washing, the hot plate and toaster oven that allow me to creatively cook (almost!) whatever I want :)


The bookshelf hides the toilet quite nicely.


Here's the shower. It's hidden behind the table and I usually have the curtain closed.


And in case you're concerned or just wondering...this bathroom is NEVER used as such!

No comments:

Post a Comment